Meat Ball Sauce
Meat ball recipes is one among the most loved recipes all over the world.Only the way of preparation differs from different continent, but the basic meat ball recipes is the same.The meat ball sauce recipe is a delicacy.This classic meat ball recipes is a good appetizer and a kids friendly recipe.The tasty meatballs in a thick sauce is one of the easy recipes main attraction to any party or occasion.
Marinating Time :10 Minutes
Cook Time :Under 30 Minutes
Prep Time :Under 30 Minutes
Serves :5 People
Yield :Filling lunch for 3, serves 5 as dinner
INGREDIENTS for Sauce:
- Chopped onion -2
- Crushed tomato -4
- Chilli powder -1/2 tsp
- Curry powder – 2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Chopped coriander – 3 tsp
- Mint leaves -a few
- Salt to taste
- Pepper crushed – 1/4 tsp
- Yogurt -3 tbsp
- Cashew paste – 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice -1
- Brown onion paste – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp
INGREDIENTS for Meat Ball:
PREPARATION of curry sauce gravy:
- In a pan add enough oil and add onions,make brown onion, take half of it and make a paste of it and keep aside its optional.
- After frying onion add garam masala, ginger garlic paste ,fry in low flame that it should not burn much.
- Add chilli powder, tomato pureed by hand,salt ,curry powder,cook for 2 minutes.Add yogurt mix well and a glass of water.
- After 5 minutes add add cashew paste, pepper,curry leaves,mint, chopped coriander,cook in slow flame till it thickens,add brown onion paste,if you want add coconut paste also.
- When oil starts separated from the gravy add the fried meat ball in the gravy ,mix gently,cook for 3 minutes for the meat ball to absorb the spiciness and flavor of the gravy.Add lemon juice on top.
- If u want a nice blending texture of a sauce before adding the meat balls you can sieve the gravy to remove all the thick substance in it and get a fine paste like sauce.
- Add the sauce to the pan again now add the meat balls and enjoy the flavorful meat ball sauce with Tortilla or Chappati, Roti,or simply with Ghee Rice.
- Chicken minced can also be used in the same procedure.For barbequed flavor sauce heat a charcoal until red hot.After removing the gravy from the flame place an Aluminium foil paper on top it will not sink inside as the gravy is thick in consistency.
- Place the heated charcoal in the foil paper ,pour 1/2 tsp of oil over the charcoal and close the lid immediately as smoke will arise fast from the charcoal.
- Set aside for 10 minutes, now carefully remove the charcoal. Your barbequed flavor meat ball gravy is ready to serve with any type of Naan.
Kabsa is one among the most popular staple food in Saudi Arabia.
Kabsa is a dish of rice & meat. Arabic kabsa is popular among many Gulf countries such as Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, and United Arab Emirates.
Kabsa commonly made with chicken and Meat. But mostly in Saudi Arabia chicken kabsa is a famous dish.
Kabsa is commonly a National food in Saudi Arabia.
Types of Kabsa “كبسة”
- Mandi – Boiled Chicken with white kapsa
- Madgut – Like Indian Biryani
- Sawaya – Grilled chicken with Yellow coloured kapsa rice
- Faham – Cooked barbeque chicken with Yellow or white Kapsa rice
Here is a easy recipes dot in version of Arabic Kabsa.
INGREDIENTS for kabsa:
- Chicken pieces – 8(1 kg)
- Basmati rice – 5 cup
- Chicken stock – 6 cups(cubes -2)
- Tomato – 3 diced
- Tomato puree – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 100 gm
- Onion – 2 finely chopped
- Coriander(chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Dried lime – 2
- Buharat spice mix – 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder or whole – 1 tsp
- Cardamon powder -1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon powder or whole -1 tsp
- Turmeric – 1/4 tsp
- Ground pepper – 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic cloves – 4
- Ginger root – 1 slice
- Raisins – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 2 tbsp
- Olive oil – 4 tbsp
Buharat spice mix:
Red pepper, Coriander seeds, Peppercorns, whole cloves, turmeric, black cardamom, fennel seeds, cinnamon sticks, cumin seeds all in equal amount blend in a processor until finely powdered.
PREPARATION of kabsa:
- Cut the whole chicken into 8 big pieces, or 2 halves wash it thoroughly.
- In a small bowl,add all the spice mix, salt, coat 3/4 Th of the spice mix to the chicken and leave for 10 minutes.
- If you don’t have buharat spice mix you can add Indian spice Garam Masala.
- In a pan add half the butter followed by the diced onion and fry till slightly brown.
- Now add the chicken pieces to the frying onions, dried black lime followed by tomato puree, chopped tomatoes and chopped ginger and garlic and stir for about five minutes over low heat.
- Boil water along with Maggie stock separately. Add this boiling hot chicken stock, pepper to the frying chicken.
- Cook over medium heat, covered, until the chicken is half done. While the chicken is cooking, wash the rice well soak rice for 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken and set aside to keep warm. Add the soaked rice into the boiling stock along with chopped coriander and cook covered over low heat or until liquid is absorbed.
- Place the butter pieces on the top of the rice. Cover the pan and cook the kabsa rice on low flame for about 20-30 minutes.
- Brush the chicken with the left over spices and olive oil and grill in the oven until the chicken is golden brown.
- In a small pan add left over butter and fry raisins, and add to the top of the cooked kabsa rice.
Now place the flavored rice in a serving platter with the grilled chicken pieces arranged on top of the rice.
For side dish you can serve with halved onion, or DAQOUS.
- For daqous in a blender add 2 plum tomato, 1 chilli, few springs of coriander, ground pepper powder a pinch and salt to taste blend it and serve along with Arabic kabsa.
PARTY ARABIC KABSA
Mutton Kabsa preparation :
Incoming search terms:
- arabic food
- arabic food recipes
- arab food
- arabian food
- arabic food kabsa
- kabsa recipe
- lebanese food
- kabsa rice
- kabsa arabic food
Dal with Mutton
Dal with mutton known commonly as Dalcha is a famous north Indian and Hyderabad Nawabi Mughal dish. Dalcha is a side dish for Briyani. Dalcha is served at Muslim marriages along with Briyani and Ghee Rice.
INGREDIENTS for Mutton Dalcha:
- Mutton (along with bones) -½ kg
- Toor Dal(yellow lentil) -1/2 cup
- Mixed dals (gram, masoor dal) – 1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder -½ tsp
- Potato -1
- Brinjal – 1
- Onions -1
- Pumpkin -1 piece
- Fenugreek leaves – 1 tbsp
- Tomatoes – 2
- Tamarind (size of a lime)
- Ghee for frying
- Salt to taste
Any curry powder and ginger garlic paste you have or
- Fenugreek seeds-1/4 tsp
- Pepper corns – 1/4 tsp
- Chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder -2 tsp
- Cumin powder -1 tsp
- A small piece of ginger
- 4 pods garlic
- Cinnamon – 2
- Bay leaf -1
- Green chillies-2
- Coriander leaves a few sprigs
PREPARATION for Mutton Dalcha :
- Clean mutton and cut into small pieces. Wash and cut the vegetables into pieces.
- Finely chop onions,coriander leaves, green chillies and fenugreek leaves.
- Wash and clean the dals and soak in water for ½ an hour.
- In a pressure cooker add the Dal and mutton pieces with 2 cups of water in it and cook for 20 minutes or for 5-6 whistles.
- Make juice out of the soaked tamarind.
- Grind all the ingredients for masala to a smooth paste using tamarind water.Except cinnamon,cardamom,bay leaf, and cloves.
- Heat ghee in a hard bottomed vessel.Add the spices fry well. Now add the grinded masalas fry for few minutes .
- Add the vegetables,tomatoes ,stir fry along with the remaining tamarind water.
- Cook on medium flame until the veggies are half cooked. Now add the cooked mutton with Dal to the gravy.
- Add salt to taste, a little water and mix well. Let it simmer on a low fire until thick.
- Add 1/2 cup coconut milk and garnish the mutton Dal gravy (dalcha) with coriander leaves before serving.
Incoming search terms:
- mutton dalcha recipe
- mutton dalcha
- mutton dalcha indian recipe