- 6 cup Assorted Vegetables
- (bell peppers,carrot,celery,
- Veg stock-1 cup
- Minced garlic-1
- Fresh parsley-2 tsp
- Soy sauce-1 tsp
- Pepper powder-1/4 tsp
- Ready made pie crust dough
- Flour-1/4 tsp
- Melt some butter in a pan,add minced garlic saute a little.Followed by any six veggies of Ur choice,finely chopped.Stir frequently every 5 minutes.cook on low flame.
- Sprinkle flour on top,cook stirring constantly.Gradually add the warm veg stock,cook ,until the vegetables are tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Now add salt,pepper,soy sauce,parsley,fresh coriander leaves.
- Roll one pie crust to the bottom of the casserole poke holes with a folk.Transfer the vegetables to dish .
- Roll in circles larger than the size of the baking casserole.Lay it on top of the vegetables,and cover it.DON’T seal the edges.Can also sprinkle some mozzarella cheese as a molding agent,to give the dish a chewiness.
- Pinch the two crusts together with a fork or by squeezing a little bit of the dough together all around the pot pie.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree.Place the dish in the oven,until the crust is golden brown,it may take around 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with any dips under salads &dips category.And enjoy the whole full meal snack for the evening.Especially forkids returning from school,it is a good energy supplement after the whole day.
You can also design the crust just to attract the kids,like making small pot pies by preparing the dish in small porcelain cups.They just love eating food as snacks but not in plates,as we mom insist them,they are just kids leave them of their own interest ,and make them eat healthy through their own way.
Incoming search terms:
- veg recipes