Valentine’s day is a day to express your love to your beloved ones.It may be your parents,partner and even kids.It is the day to celebrate the spirit of love.
Valentine is not meant for two,enjoy your day with your kids.’coz valentine is truly meant for your loved, special one’s of only yours.
Romantic meals can be simple,grand,or just pure fun.Prepare a romantic meal this valentines day-what better way to express your love and desire.Try a romantic party this valentine with all the goodness.
What happens ,if you want to make a romantic meal for your valentine,but clueless.Don’t fret, try our amazing meal.Entice all the senses by flavors,taste and especially sight.Yes,set a beautiful table with every dishes decorated in its own way,and don’t forget the candles and flowers.
These Valentine’s Day recipes are a perfect way to celebrate a special relationship or just treat yourself and your family on this special valentine’s day occasion.
PLAN FOR A PERFECT VALENTINE DAY
Season of valentine has begun,we are ready here to take you to the journey of this season with your valentine,through our inexpensive ideas.Click through the below CATEGORIES.Show that someone special of yours how much you care…
Pongal is held to honor the sun for a bountiful harvest. Pongal is celebrate by Tamil community every where in the world. Thats why pongal is called Tamilar Thirunal. This sweet rice is mainly prepared during pongal festival with rice, dal, jaggery and milk and stirred continuously until the content turns to a porridge. It is richly flavored and garnished with cardamom, nutmeg and cashews with lots of ghee.It is called as sweet pongal, chakkara pongal. lets see the easy recipe of chakkara sweet pongal pudding recipe.
This special pudding is traditionally prepared in an earthen pot.Now let us see how to make the simple and easy way of making the most relished sweet pongal (pudding).
Cook Time : Under 30 Minutes
Prep Time : Under 30 Minutes
Serves : 6 People
Yield : Filling lunch for 3, serves 5 as snack
- Raw rice-1 cup
- Moong dal -a handful
- Jaggery-1 1/2 cups
- Milk-2 cups
- Water-2 cups
- Condensed milk-1 tin
- Cardamon powder-1 tbsp
- Ghee-1 cup
- Ghee fried cashew-nuts& raisins a handful
- Ghee fried coconut bits
- Wash the green gram dal and rice nicely.Dry roast rice and dal together until the rice turns white.
- Transfer it to a pressure cooker and add milk,water,half the ghee,a pinch of salt to enrich the flavor and pressure cook for 3 whistles or until soft like pudding.
- In a wide bottomed kadai, heat the brown sugar(jaggery) with half a cup water.when it melts add it to the cooked rice and stir well together with the condensed milk,cardamon powder,roasted nuts and the remaining ghee.The more ghee you add the best taste you will ever have.Keep in low flame until all mingles and form a smooth pudding.
- This sweet pongal is sure a divine delight with rich aromas….
- If you want to make both Ven Pongal(savor variety) and Sweet Pongal.Divide the boiled and mashed rice and dal into two halves continue one half of the rice with VEN PONGAL RECIPE.Other part of rice with sweet pongal.Its one of the festival recipe of sankranti dishes served to god.The sweet rice pudding with rich cardamon flavor is soft and melt in mouth variety of dish.This sweet glutinous rice,Sweet Rice Pudding Recipes is kids friendly too.
Incoming search terms:
- chakkara pongal
- sweet pongal
- sweet pongal in cooker
- sakkarai pongal recipe pressure cooker
- how to make sweet pongal in rice cooker
- sweet pongal recipe
- sweet pongal easy recipe
- chakkara pongal recipe
- sakkarai pongal recipe
- how to make sweet pongal in pressure cooker
Arabic Sweet Dishes Recipes
Kunafa (called as kunafe, Kanafeh, knafeh, kunafeh, kunafah) basbousa and UmAli Dessert are the best arabic sweet dishes traditionally eaten during Ramadan in Arab and middle-eastern countries. Now Easy recipes specially gives you the easy methods of preparing arabic sweet dessert Kunafa ( Arabic Sweet Cheese Pastry) and later we will post UmAli arabic Dessert.
Kunafa is served during Ramadan If tar, the time between sunset and breaking fast by Muslims. Kunafeh is one of the well known Arabic sweet dessert dishes, with a cream cheese filling in the center.
There are many types of fillings in the basic recipe like banana, cream, cheese and nut, just to name a few.
- Kataifi (can be found in most middle eastern, grocery stores)-1 full package or fine vermicelli
- Butter -200 gm melted
- Sugar -1 1/2 cup
- Water-1 cup
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Orange blossom or rosewater-1 tsp
- Blanched whole almonds & pista-1/4 cup
- Walnuts,coarsely chopped -5 tbs
- Granulated sugar-2 1/2 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder-1/4 tsp
- Soft ricotta cheese -800 gm
- Butter, for greasing
- Prepare sugar syrup with 1 cup of water and 1 1/2 cup of sugar along with lemon juice. Bring to boil, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until it forms a syrupy consistency.
- Remove from heat allow to cool. Add rosewater, and keep aside.
- Pre -heat the oven to 180 degree centigrade.
- In a large bowl gently loosen the kataifi dough and mix well with the butter.
- Grease the baking pan with butter and place half the dough at the bottom press evenly.
- Spread bits of ricotta cheese all over, then cover with the remaining kataifi dough, press gently .
- Sprinkle fine pieces of walnuts, almond, pista all over. Sprinkle cinnamon powder and granulated sugar. Place another thin layer of remaining kataifi and press well.
- Bake in the oven for about 30-40 minutes, till the surface is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and pour sugar syrup all over hot
kunafa. Allow to cool completely.
- Invert on to serving plate. Decorate with remaining nuts. Serve Kunafa warm.
- It is good to warm up before serving, because the cheese tastes better. Kunafa is a well known Arabic dessert all over the world and its really yummy…
Incoming search terms:
- kunafa recipe
- kunafa dessert
- arabic desserts
- kunafa recipes
- arabic dessert
- arabic sweets recipes
- kunafa arabic dessert
- kunafa sweet
- arabic dessert recipes
This is a fusion recipe with the combination of the traditional Gulab Jamun with coconut Rabri.Great combination which is worth trying.
Gulab jamuns (RECIPE) pieces cut into halves
FOR THE COCONUT RABRI:
- Milk-2 liter
- Condensed milk-1/2 cup
- Sugar-1/2 cup
- Khova(milk extract)-1/2 cup
- Cardamon powder-1/2 tsp
- Cream-1/2 cup
- Saffron- a pinch
- Mixed dry fruits chopped-2 tbsp
- Tender coconut shredded-1/4 cup
- Rose syrup-2-3 tbsp
- Take a pan and add milk, condensed milk, sugar, cream,khova together and simmer for 1-2 hours or until it thickens.
- Add in cardamon powder for flavoring.
- Switch off the flame when it is thick and mix in shredded tender coconut .
- To serve, in a plate place a bed of Rabri and place Jamuns on top, garnish with nuts ,saffron, rose syrup,and served chilled.
- This is a famous north Indian Punjabi dish served after a sumptuous meal.