THIS DISH IS ONE OF THE BEST KNOWN IN ALL INDIAN CUISINE.ITS SUITS FOR MOST PALATES…
- Chicken breasts -1 kg
- Salt-to taste
- Pepper powder-2 pinch
- Chili powder-1/2 tsp
- Garam masala-1/2 tsp
- Any ready made tandoori
- Masala powder-2 tsp
- Thick yogurt-1 1/2 cup
- Red food color-1 pinch
- Tomato-1 1/2 kg
- Thin chopped ginger-2 tsp
- Fenu greek leaves(mint)-2 tbsp
- Green chilly-1 thin sliced
- Butter -3 tbsp
- full cream-2 tbsp
- Marinate the chicken for an hour.shallow fry until cooked to tender thoroughly.keep it aside.
- For the gravy,make puree of the tomatoes,by boiling or pressure cooked for3 minutes.Peel the skin and puree it in a blender.
- In a pan saute the ginger and chilly in butter for a minute.
- Now add the tomato puree and little more butter,fry till it dries off its liquid consistency.
- Add little water,fenugreek leaves,salt,garam masala,bring to boil and simmer for a minute.
- Now add the roasted or grilled or fried chicken(any of your choice since each of one gives a different flavor).Cook in low flame.At last give a final touch with whipped fresh cream.Serve it hot with naans, rotis, or any kind of breads.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]BUTTER CHICKEN,