- Chapatti or tortillas-2
- Shredded boneless Chicken-200 gm
- Lettuce leaves -4
- Chopped coriander -3 tbls
- Finely sliced onion-1
- Sliced tomato-1
- Tomato sauce-1tbls
- First finely shred the chicken pieces.Pour oil in a pan add ginger garlic paste, add the chicken along with required salt,little turmeric powder,and chilly powder. Saute it .
- You can also add any curry powder you have ,or even any extra spices of your choice.After its cooked within its juices to a dry form remove from heat. Keep aside to cool.
- Take the tortillas(you can also use chappatis or simply roll the bread slices with a chappati roller. it will become a thin sheet like paper bread.)
- Arrange the chicken pieces,lettuce leaves,cucumber slices,finely sliced onion.A very small quantities of tomato all fresh.You can add the sauces,its of your own taste.Now roll this carefully and tightly.You can cut this into 4 pieces.This will be easy to eat.
- Easy to make for a take out anywhere. The kids love it .You can also use different fillings using vegetables,potatoes,even egg rolls.In a hot season we wont feel like being in the kitchen for a long time preparing the regular dishes.
- This is the easiest and ready to serve method with all the things in the refrigerator.You can use even ready made tortillas available in market allover.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]CHICKEN ROLLS,
Incoming search terms:
- Chicken rolls