- Onion-2 med sized
- Grated coconut-1 tbls
- A small bunch of coriander
- Green chilly-2
- Tomato-1(thin sliced)
- Chilly powder-1/2tbls
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Finely chop onion,green chilly,and coriander leaves.Take a bowl mix the chopped ones with chilly powder,salt,grated coconut,and the egg contents.Beat well till fluffy.
- Take a non-stick pan,pour oil all over evenly.Pour the egg mixture,and spread evenly.Cook on low flame.When its slightly roasted turn it over carefully.
- Cook for few more minutes,remove from fire and serve it hot, or by making it as a sandwich with bread slices,in this case you can fill sliced onion tomatoes and chopped coriander leaves freshly inside the omelet and bread or even lettuce leaves to get a crunchy bite.And toast this in a sandwich maker or a toaster.
- The bread gets compressed with the omelet as a filling in the center.
This will be one of your kids favorite tiff-in box meal from now on.They will not leave a bit aside.
- Adding finely chopped vegetables along with this will give you a full nutritional meal for persons in diet and for the diabetic(can avoid coconut).
- By taking this sandwich in the morning with a glass of juice,will make your feel full throughout the day and you will not feel hungry.This helps much for your DIET. WEIGHT WATCHERS can use brown breads.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]EGG OMELET,