Meat Ball Sauce
Meat ball recipes is one among the most loved recipes all over the world.Only the way of preparation differs from different continent, but the basic meat ball recipes is the same.The meat ball sauce recipe is a delicacy.This classic meat ball recipes is a good appetizer and a kids friendly recipe.The tasty meatballs in a thick sauce is one of the easy recipes main attraction to any party or occasion.
Marinating Time :10 Minutes
Cook Time :Under 30 Minutes
Prep Time :Under 30 Minutes
Serves :5 People
Yield :Filling lunch for 3, serves 5 as dinner
INGREDIENTS for Sauce:
- Chopped onion -2
- Crushed tomato -4
- Chilli powder -1/2 tsp
- Curry powder – 2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Chopped coriander – 3 tsp
- Mint leaves -a few
- Salt to taste
- Pepper crushed – 1/4 tsp
- Yogurt -3 tbsp
- Cashew paste – 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice -1
- Brown onion paste – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp
INGREDIENTS for Meat Ball:
PREPARATION of curry sauce gravy:
- In a pan add enough oil and add onions,make brown onion, take half of it and make a paste of it and keep aside its optional.
- After frying onion add garam masala, ginger garlic paste ,fry in low flame that it should not burn much.
- Add chilli powder, tomato pureed by hand,salt ,curry powder,cook for 2 minutes.Add yogurt mix well and a glass of water.
- After 5 minutes add add cashew paste, pepper,curry leaves,mint, chopped coriander,cook in slow flame till it thickens,add brown onion paste,if you want add coconut paste also.
- When oil starts separated from the gravy add the fried meat ball in the gravy ,mix gently,cook for 3 minutes for the meat ball to absorb the spiciness and flavor of the gravy.Add lemon juice on top.
- If u want a nice blending texture of a sauce before adding the meat balls you can sieve the gravy to remove all the thick substance in it and get a fine paste like sauce.
- Add the sauce to the pan again now add the meat balls and enjoy the flavorful meat ball sauce with Tortilla or Chappati, Roti,or simply with Ghee Rice.
- Chicken minced can also be used in the same procedure.For barbequed flavor sauce heat a charcoal until red hot.After removing the gravy from the flame place an Aluminium foil paper on top it will not sink inside as the gravy is thick in consistency.
- Place the heated charcoal in the foil paper ,pour 1/2 tsp of oil over the charcoal and close the lid immediately as smoke will arise fast from the charcoal.
- Set aside for 10 minutes, now carefully remove the charcoal. Your barbequed flavor meat ball gravy is ready to serve with any type of Naan.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Meat Ball Recipes,