Valentine special recipes !!!!
Romantic meals can be simple,grand,or just pure fun.Prepare a romantic meal this valentines day-what better way to express your love and desire.Try a romantic party this valentine with all the goodness.
What happens ,if you want to make a romantic meal for your valentine,but clueless.Don’t fret, try our amazing meal.Entice all the senses by flavors,taste and especially sight.Yes,set a beautiful table with every dishes decorated in its own way,and don’t forget the candles and flowers. Even a simple dish with flower decorations,tempts to be romantic.
These Valentine’s Day recipes are a perfect way to celebrate a special relationship or just treat yourself and your family on this special valentine’s day occasion.
- Fresh boiled spaghetti-1 packet
- or as required
- Chicken pieces-1/2 kg
- Canned green peas- 1 cup
- Potatoes (in slices): 1-2, like finger chips
- Thin Carrot slices-1/2 cup
- Green chili- 4-5
- Tomato paste- 3-4 tbsp
- Garlic paste- 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder- 1tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cream cheese- 3-4 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Heat oil in a pan,add garlic paste,followed by chili powder and salt.
- Saute a little,add chicken pieces,tomato paste,cook on low heat till the gravy thickens.
- Add all the veggies and cook.Add cream cheese,and remove from fire.
- Mix well add chopped cilantro for garnishing,you can either mix the spaghetti in the gravy,or dish out the sauce on top of the boiled hot spaghetti and garnish accordingly.Serve hot this yummy spaghetti…
- Elbow Macaroni-100 gm
- Cheese sauce-2 tblcp
- Grated cheese-50 gm
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder-1 tsp
- Breadcrumbs-1 tblsp
- Butter-25 gm
- Boil macaroni until cooked,but don’t overcook.Drain well.
- Add the cheese sauce,salt,pepper,mix well.Place this in a baking tray.
- Sprinkle grated cheese,breadcrumbs on top and drizzle with butter or margarine.
- Bake it for 25 minutes in a moderately hot oven on 200 degrees; bake it till crisp and golden, light brownish color.
- Serve with hot chili sauce or ketchup.You can also layer boiled lasagna (a type of pasta in sheets) at the bottom,middle and top layer(optional).In the middle you can add any grated chicken gravy as done in spiced spaghetti.And bake as same till golden crisp on top.
- A great valentine breakfast recipe….
MORE BREAKFAST RECIPES:
Incoming search terms:
- valentine special
- valentines special
- finger chips
- breakfast recipes
- romantic meal
- valentine recipes
- VALENTINES MEAL
- romantic party
- valentine special images