Tips for Skin Care
For Normal or Natural Skin Care
A person with normal skin or natural skin care need not worry about it. Even if they are left uncared or just regular attention is enough for the
natural skin care. Just putting a pack for every two weeks can do wonders for normal or natural skin care holders.
Face pack ideas for Natural Skin Type
- To give a creamy soft texture to the skin you can use natural milk or fresh milk cream as a face pack. This cleanses the skin and a slight massage will help to remove all the dust and dirt give the normal skin a natural glow and shine.
- Weekly once you can give massage to your skin gently with natural ingredients
- Add lemon juice, cucumber to a blender and use this as a pack by gently applying all over the face keeping it for half an hour. This pack is simply cool and refreshing lemon juice acts as an anti bacterial agent and cleans the pores of the skin.
- Apply rose water or rose oil with the help of a soft tissue or sponge. This refers the face. A simple ingredient but will do splendor to you skin.
- Mix little honey with lemon juice and use this face pack. This is the most easy process for removing black spots and gives glow to the normal skin type.
A little facial natural skin care weekly once will help your skin retain its beauty after all the tiredness and harshness it get all over the day by all the chemicals, smoke, dust surrounding us.
Identify your Skin Type
Finding a Skin type is a very simple process and all are very eager to know their skin type, skin care and skin beauty. Skin type of one depends genetically on new born and later it will defer as their food habits.
To always look great first of all you know your
skin type and match it with the best suitable beauty facial treatment naturally by easy available food from our kitchen.
How to Know your skin type?
Finding the skin type in your home is very Cheaper too just a cost of one fine tissue paper.
Soon after you wake up in the early morning, after 8 hours of sound sleep, take a blotted tissue paper and press all over your face.
- If the tissue has very light oil present in it, your skin is a natural type of skin.
- If the tissue paper has more oil patches your skin is said to be oil skin type.
- If the tissue paper was found dry and clean, your skin is of the dry type.
- If you found patches of oil in the blotted paper in some areas of the face especially nose, forehead, chin and all the other parts slightly dry, your skin types is of the combination variety.
- And the last skin type is the sensitive variety with very soft skin even showing redness when slightly pinched.
By this process one can find their type of skin and beautify them accordingly.
Type of Skin Characters
Generally our skin type is of five characteristic types.
- Natural or Normal skin type,
- Oily Skin type,
- Dry skin type,
- Combination Skin type,
- Sensitive Skin type.
Prescription of some best easy healthy food for all types of skin care and healthy skin by EasyRecipes (dot)in
- Sunflower Seeds
- Dairy Products
- Whole Grains
- Green Tea and
- Olive oil
Maximum Chemical Skin Care products contain the above food extract with some other chemicals ingredients and pigments.
Authentic Tamil Recipes of Kuzhi paniyaram
Kuzhi paniyaram also called Kuli Paniyaram. Kuzhi paniyaram is a famous south Indian Tamil recipes and authentic chettinad rice recipe.
Kuzhi paniyaram is a easy great starter or snack recipe. Kuzhi paniyaram is prepared by using a special vessel paniyaram chatti. Kuzhi paniyaram can be prepared in two varieties sweetpaniyaram and karapaniyaram. Kuzhi paniyaram is a cake like spongy snack with a crispier outer layer.
INGREDIENTS for KUZHI PANIYARAM
- Idli rice -1 cup
- Raw rice – 1 cup
- Fenugreek seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Urad dal – 1/4 cup
- Salt – very little
- Cooked rice – 2 handful
How to Prepare Batter:
- Soak both urad dal, fenugreek seeds together and rice separately for 7 hours. First grind dal to a smooth paste followed by cooked rice and soaked rice.
- Add salt, mix well and keep aside for about 12 hours for fermenting. With this batter you can prepare both SWEET PANIYARAM and KARA PANIYARAM.
PREPARATION of KARA PANIYARAM :
- Mustard seed – 1/4 tsp
- Urad dal- 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves – 1 tsp
- Chopped onions – 2 tsp
- Green chilli – 2 pcs
- Grated coconut – 2 tsp
- In a frying pan add one table spoon oil, when it is hot add the mustard seed followed by urad dal, curry leaves, onion, chilli and finally grated coconut fry for a minute.
- Add this mixture to the batter and mix well.
- In the Kuzhi paniyaram pan rub each hole with few drops of oil. When it is slightly hot pour the batter in each hole, close the lid and let it cook for two minutes.
- Open the lid turn the balls to the other side using paniyaram stick and cook for another two minutes.
- This has to be done in slow to medium flame.
- Serve this hot spicy paniyaram with any chutneys.
PREPARATION of SWEET PANIYARAM
- Jaggery – 1 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- For the jaggery syrup add the powdered jaggery, cardamon powder with half cup of water boil for 5 minutes to get a thick syrup.
- To the above prepared paniyaram batter add the jaggery syrup.
- In the kulipaniyaram or Kuzhi paniyaram pan rub each hole with few drops of oil. when it is slightly hot pour the batter in each hole close the lid and let it cook for two minutes.
- Open the lid turn the balls to the other side using paniyaram stick and cook for another two minutes.
- Kuzhi paniyaram has to be done in slow to medium flame.
Enjoy the sweet paniyaram.
- You can also use Idly batter or Aappam batter for this easy recipes of kulipaniyaram.
- Making of the kuli paniyaram is so easy and very simple.
Kuzhi paniyaram is simply delicious when served hot and crispy.
- Always cook on medium flame. So that Kuzhi paniyaram will be crispier outside with well cooked sponges inside.
Tamil Recipes of Kuzhi paniyaram is a wonderful evening snack for school going kids.Kuzhi paniyaram will be a more willing food for kids when made with a slight twist in this recipe.For my kids I simply prepared chicken keema with minced onions,little ginger garlic paste,finely chopped chili,garam masala,curry powder ,salt,cook everything and finally garnish it with chopped mint and coriander.
- Add this keema mixture to the batter ,slightly fold it and use the same process of making paniyaram.This KEEMA PANIYARAM is simply a killer tiffin box recipe ,your kids would definitely love it. Kuzhi paniyaram is one of the famous South Indian food Recipes.
In all of the other parts of our body, face plays the most expressive part. It acts as a reflecting mirror of ones, Happy mood, sadness and lots of senses all into one area that’s the face.
“FACE IS THE INDEX OF THE MIND“
“It matters more what’s in a woman’s face than what’s on it“
Yes, indeed it is the most clean and clear beautiful reflecting mirror of any individual.
Also the beauty of everyone’s face depends on its types. Each men and women have pride over their face giving keen interest and importance in maintaining its clean and clear beauty.
Before experimenting the type of facials or any treatment to your face you must first know the most important of its kind. After knowing the correct type of your face Easy Recipes dot in will help you in all the natural way of using the homely recipes for facials, Cleaning, Pampering, Scrubbing, moisturizing and all other sorts of beauty treatment for different types of skin to gain its glowing natural clean and clear beauty with very simple yet effective way.
Types of skin
Now lets start with the types of Skins.
- Natural skin
- Oily Skin
- Dry skin
- Combination Skin
- Sensitive Skin
pomegranate juice have high level of powerful antioxidants in it thus have a superior ability to fight harmful free radicals in our body.Though the pomegranate juice is little bit tart and sweet we can enjoy its smoothies,sherbat, milkshakes,yogurt parfait….or in whatsoever form since pomegranate simply tastes delicious in this summer.The pomegranate shake is a super coolant .When diet concern its the best energy source.
INGREDIENTS FOR pomegranate shake:
- POM FRUIT -2(or readymade juice a cup)
- Yogurt -2 cup(optional of shake)
- Strawberries -4
- Handful of ice
PREPARATION of pomegranate juice:
- For pomegranate juice combine pomegranate,ice,strawberry,a little bit of sugar if you insist in a blender and blend it until smooth,sieve it and serve chilled.
- For pomegranate shake simply blend everything with yogurt,and serve immediately.
It really cools and refreshes your body in hot summer.
Dal with Mutton
Dal with mutton known commonly as Dalcha is a famous north Indian and Hyderabad Nawabi Mughal dish. Dalcha is a side dish for Briyani. Dalcha is served at Muslim marriages along with Briyani and Ghee Rice.
INGREDIENTS for Mutton Dalcha:
- Mutton (along with bones) -½ kg
- Toor Dal(yellow lentil) -1/2 cup
- Mixed dals (gram, masoor dal) – 1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder -½ tsp
- Potato -1
- Brinjal – 1
- Onions -1
- Pumpkin -1 piece
- Fenugreek leaves – 1 tbsp
- Tomatoes – 2
- Tamarind (size of a lime)
- Ghee for frying
- Salt to taste
Any curry powder and ginger garlic paste you have or
- Fenugreek seeds-1/4 tsp
- Pepper corns – 1/4 tsp
- Chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder -2 tsp
- Cumin powder -1 tsp
- A small piece of ginger
- 4 pods garlic
- Cinnamon – 2
- Bay leaf -1
- Green chillies-2
- Coriander leaves a few sprigs
PREPARATION for Mutton Dalcha :
- Clean mutton and cut into small pieces. Wash and cut the vegetables into pieces.
- Finely chop onions,coriander leaves, green chillies and fenugreek leaves.
- Wash and clean the dals and soak in water for ½ an hour.
- In a pressure cooker add the Dal and mutton pieces with 2 cups of water in it and cook for 20 minutes or for 5-6 whistles.
- Make juice out of the soaked tamarind.
- Grind all the ingredients for masala to a smooth paste using tamarind water.Except cinnamon,cardamom,bay leaf, and cloves.
- Heat ghee in a hard bottomed vessel.Add the spices fry well. Now add the grinded masalas fry for few minutes .
- Add the vegetables,tomatoes ,stir fry along with the remaining tamarind water.
- Cook on medium flame until the veggies are half cooked. Now add the cooked mutton with Dal to the gravy.
- Add salt to taste, a little water and mix well. Let it simmer on a low fire until thick.
- Add 1/2 cup coconut milk and garnish the mutton Dal gravy (dalcha) with coriander leaves before serving.