Potato cutlets are surprisingly easy make and all the ingredients that are required to make the cutlets are found in all kitchens.Potato Cutlets can be really yummy, easy to make, filling and light.
- Mashed potatoes-2 cups
- Margarine-10 gm
- Any legume sprouts-1/2 cup
- Brussel sprout-100 gm
- Flour-3 tbls
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder-1/4 tsp
- Spring onion finely chopped-1
- Oil for frying
- Mash the boiled potatoes with margarine(vegetable ghee),along with salt,pepper,and spring onion.
- Pat dry the sprouts(can make from any lentils) and add it to the mixture.
- Cook the brussels in salted water for 5 minutes then drain.When cool grate it and add to the potato mixture.
- Oil hand and make small ball shapped patties,dredge with flour on top.
- Heat oil in a pan ,fry the patties in medium heat until golden brown.THIS IS A VEGAN STYLE OF PREPARATION.
- To get the Indian touch add Garam Masala,little curry powder,a pinch of turmeric powder,and mashed bread to make the potato patties,can avoid Brussels and add more legumes made from any fresh or dried beans, pulses,lentils,peas etc. in this preparation.This tastes best as a evening snack .
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]POTATO PATTIES,
Incoming search terms:
- potato patties
- indian potato recipes
- easy indian recipes
- indian food recipes
- potato patty
- potato cutlet
- potato cutlets
- simple indian recipes
- potatoes patties