- Oats-1 cup
- Wheatgerm toasted-1/2 cup
- Milk-1 cup
- Flour-3/4 cup
- Baking powder-1tsp
- Ginger powder or julienns-1 1/4 tsp
- Cinnamon powder-1 1/4 tsp
- Ground cloves-1/2 tsp
- Salt-1 tsp
- Coriander a few springs
- Oil for cooking
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender.Add chopped coriander(even few thin slices of onions,its on your choice)
- Heat a non-stick tawa.Brush it with some oil,pour the batter in the center of the pan and rotate the tawa to form a pan cake.
- Cook until bubbles appear and undersides are slight brown.After a minute or so flip it to the other side with a spatula.
- Sprinkle little oil around the sides.
- And cook until golden brown. Serve this dish with any chutneys or dips of your choice given under salads and dips.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]SPICED GRAINS PANCAKE,