CASHEW BURFI IS ONE OF THE AGE OLD MOUTHWATERING RECIPE OF THE ROYAL RULERS OF MYSTIC INDIA.THIS SWEET STILL HAVE ITS UNIQUE TASTE IN OUR REMEMBRANCE.
INDIAN SWEETS OR ” MITHAI “ IS KNOWN THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE WORLD FOR ITS DELICACY.THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS. IT IS USUALLY ROLLED IN THIN SLICES WITH BITS OF RAISINS EMBEDDED ON IT .
LETS SEE THROUGH ITS EASY WAY OF PREPARATION.
- Cashew powder- 2 cups
- Sugar- 1 cup
- Water-1/4 cup
- Ghee-2 tbls
- Edible silver foil-3 sheets(optional)
- Grind dry cashews in a grinder to a fine powder due to its oil consistency it may become a paste or lump so do not add any water while grinding can roast a little in humid climate.. Keep aside.
- Take sugar in a pan and add water. Boil till a single thread syrup is formed,it may take around 3-4 minutes after it starts boiling.If you touch between your two fingers you can see a string like, this is the correct stage.
- Switch off the fire. Mix cashew paste into the syrup, break if any balls or lumps with a spoon, by stirring well. Keep in low flame add ghee also.
- When the content leaves the sides of the vessel, remove from fire. Pour the content evenly to a greased vessel and roll it evenly .
- Let it cool and then cover with the silver foil gently.
- After 1 or 2 hour, cut the burfi’s into diamond shape. This sweet remains good for about 4-6 weeks under normal room temperature.
- This method of cashew burfi (kaju katli) is very quick and delicious.You can prepare the same using almond.Can also decorate more by mixing colors in it and making different shapes using different color combination’s.
- You can roll like spring roles with one color inside and another out,or make like fruit shapes,or birds nest all through the same recipe. And enjoy its delightness while it melts through your mouth.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]CASHEW SWEET(KAJU KATLI BURFI),
Incoming search terms:
- cashew sweets
- cashew sweet
- cashew sweet recipe
- kaju sweets
- image of sweet kaju
- kaju katli colourfull
- simple cashew sweets