This special Christmas dish is named after its brown color and one of Americas famous recipe....
- All purpose flour-1 cup
- Vanilla powder-1 1/2 tsp
- Sugar-2 cups
- Chopped walnut-1 cup
- Butter-3/4 cup
- Unsweetened baking chocolate-4 bar(available in all super market)
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips-250 gms
- Pre heat the oven to 177 degree .
- Melt the chocolate bar and butter in a saucepan,with low flame . Till it gets melted to a fine paste.keep aside to cool.
- Take a bowl, mix the chocolate paste and sugar, blend it well. Add egg, vanilla, flour, nuts and blend it to a smooth paste.
- Now add the chocolate chips, stir once. Pour this in a greased rectangular baking tin.
- And place it in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes
- Remove and cool. Cut it into squares.
- This chocolate brownie, with rich chocolate is a famous recipe especially in Christmas eve.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Chocolate Brownies,
Incoming search terms: