- Maida (All-purpose flour)-250 gm
- Sweetened Condensed Milk-400 gm tin
- Cocoa Powder- 2-3 tbsp
- Baking Powder-1 tsp
- Cooking Soda-1 tsp
- Butter-150 gm
- Aerated Cola Drink-200 ml
- A pinch of Salt
- Dairy Milk Chocolate-1 bar
- Fresh Whipped Cream-250 gm
- Melt butter in a thick bottomed pan on very low flame.
- Remove from the flame and let the butter cool.Add condensed milk and mix well.
- Sift maida,cocoa powder,baking powder,cooking soda and salt together.Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Take a pan with little butter and put the maida mixture with the condensed milk-butter mixture.Add aerated cola and mix it well.
- Grease a baking tray with little butter.Dust it with maida and keep it aside.
- Pour the batter into the greased baking tray and bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 175 degrees C (350 degree f).
- When done,let it cool and then slit it horizontally into two or three do carefully and make it even.
- Whip the cream till light and fluffy.Make a layer in the middle of the cake layers like sandwich,with whipped cream and cherries.
- Top with whipped cream and cherries.
- Grate dairy milk chocolate bar and sprinkle over the cake.refrigerate to set whipped cream.
- Drip out some sugar syrup on the cherries to get it stick well with the cake.Decorate more with whipped Chocolate cream mixture in cones.Its all about your imagination. I have decorated with dark chocolate dipped strawberries on top.
- Dip the strawberry in melted dark chocolate (by double boiling method), set aside for a few seconds and then place over the chocolate cake, arrange it as your wish. Make a dropping effect with the remaining chocolate all over the sides. And enjoy the yummy Chocolate Cake .
- Serve it chilled.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Chocolate Cake,
Incoming search terms:
- dairy milk chocolate
- yummy chocolate cakes
- dairy milk chocolate cake
- dairy milk cake