Now you can begin the Valentine lunch …….with spicy dishes.
VALENTINE LUNCH RECIPES
- Arborio Risotto- 100 Gm
- Chicken julienne-4 tbsp
- Chicken Breast- 1 Nos
- Chopped Garlic- 5 Gm
- Chopped Onions- 5 Gm
- Salt To taste
- Crushed Black Pepper- 5 Gm
- Chicken Stock-1/2 Lt
- Olive Oil- 100 Ml
- Mushrooms- 20 Gm
- Fresh Cream -2 tbls
- Cheese- 20 Gm
- Cook Arborio Risotto rice (a fat, starchy, medium grain rice) on low heat with chicken stock for about 30 minutes or till done (Its high starch content is released in the slow cooking process, creating a creamy consistency).
- In a pan heat Olive oil and saute onion & garlic
- Add the Chicken Julienne’s in it and soaked sliced mushrooms and pepper.
- Add the Pre- cooked risotto and cook it further with some more chicken stock.
- Once cooked, add fresh cream & finish with chopped cilantro & grated cheese over it.
- Serve in a deep dish garnished with cheese.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a skillet over medium heat add chicken breast soaked in salt,pepper,chili,crushed garlic for about 30 minutes, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Cut chicken lengthwise into slices,and serve on top with the risotto.
- Boneless,skinless chicken breasts-2 in nos
- Kosher salt-1/4 teaspoon
- Freshly ground pepper-1/4 teaspoon
- Canola oil-1 tablespoon
- Green bell peppers, thinly sliced-2
- Onion thinly sliced-1 large
- Hot paprika-2 teaspoons
- Crushed tomatoes-1 1/2 cups
- Chicken broth-1/2 cup
- Lemon juice-1 tablespoon
- Sour cream-1/4 cup
- Chopped fresh parsley-2 tablespoons
- Boiled macaroni,pasta-2 cups
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.Heat oil in a pan and fry chicken on low heat,turning occasionally,until browned,3 to 5 minutes.Transfer to a plate.
- Add bell peppers and onion to the pan and cook,covered,over medium stirring occasionally, until cooked.Add paprika,tomatoes,broth and lemon juice.
- bring to a boil.Return the chicken to the pan; reduce heat.Spoon some sauce over the chicken and cook,turning occasionally, until the sauce is reduced and the chicken is cooked through,mix in the boiled pasta,and cook for two minutes.
- Remove from the heat,stir in sour cream.Sprinkle with parsley,and serve hot with salad .
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Valentine Lunch,
Incoming search terms:
- valentine lunch
- valentine lunch recipes
- valentines lunch recipes
- valentine lunches