This is a fusion recipe with the combination of the traditional Gulab Jamun with coconut Rabri.Great combination which is worth trying.
Gulab jamuns (RECIPE) pieces cut into halves
FOR THE COCONUT RABRI:
- Milk-2 liter
- Condensed milk-1/2 cup
- Sugar-1/2 cup
- Khova(milk extract)-1/2 cup
- Cardamon powder-1/2 tsp
- Cream-1/2 cup
- Saffron- a pinch
- Mixed dry fruits chopped-2 tbsp
- Tender coconut shredded-1/4 cup
- Rose syrup-2-3 tbsp
- Take a pan and add milk, condensed milk, sugar, cream,khova together and simmer for 1-2 hours or until it thickens.
- Add in cardamon powder for flavoring.
- Switch off the flame when it is thick and mix in shredded tender coconut .
- To serve, in a plate place a bed of Rabri and place Jamuns on top, garnish with nuts ,saffron, rose syrup,and served chilled.
- This is a famous north Indian Punjabi dish served after a sumptuous meal.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]GULAB JAMUN COCONUT RABRI,