Molten Lava Cake is sure a chocolate lover’s delight.Break through the cake to reveal warm, yummy chocolaty goodness! It matches well as a dreamy dessert with a perfect combination of cold vanilla ice cream.give a great surprise to your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day with this super easy recipe!
- Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate – 150 gm
- Eggs – 2
- Sugar – 1/3 cup
- Butter – 150 gm
- All-purpose Flour – 1/4 cup
- Butter – for greasing
- By double boiling method, melt the chocolate(i.e boil water in a pan place the chocolate in an empty vessel and place it on the boiling water,make sure it doesn’t sink into).
- When the chocolate is melted, remove pan from heat and add butter. Mix until the butter melts fully.
- Beat Eggs and Sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add chocolate,butter mixture into the eggs, along with all-purpose flour and mix until they form a smooth paste.
- Grease small glass or porcelain bowls with butter,and pour the mixture about 3/4 way full.
- Place the small chocolate filled cups in a baking tray and bake at 350 degrees for 10 – 15 minutes. less time for a creamy molten chocolate in the middle, and longer duration for stiff texture inside.
- Serve with vanilla ice-cream topping,and celebrate this valentine day dessert….
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Molten Macdonald Cake,
Incoming search terms:
- lava cake recipe
- molten cake
- molten lava cake
- molten lava cake recipe
- macdonald cake
- molten cake recipe
- molten chocolate cake recipe
- chocolate molten lava cake
- recipe of melting chocolate cake
- chocolate molten cake recipe