Ras Malai,soft cheese balls in a creamy milk sauce, is a delectable Indian dessert.Ras Malai is a delicious and perfect end to any Indian meal.It is an easy,simple delicious dessert that completes your feast.
- Khova (chenna)-300 gm
- All purpose flour-2 tbsp
- Milk-2 lts
- Orange powder-2 tbls
- Cardamom powder-1/2 tsp
- Cashew,almond,pista chopped-4 tbls
- Sugar-3 cups
- Water-2 cups
- Saffron-a pinch
- To prepare khova boil 2 liter milk,while it starts boiling add lemon juice followed by half glass of cold water.
- The milk curdles,strain its extract,with a muslin cotton cloth,and hung this on a tap for an hour,or until all water content goes off.This is the chenna.
- Dissolve 2 cups of sugar in water and boil till it forms a syrup.
- Crumble the khoya and knead well.Add flour and mash well until soft.
- Take a spoon of the dough,and simply make a ball,press slightly to flatten it.
- Slowly put it into the boiling syrup,and cook for 10 minutes.sprinkle cold water every minute,to maintain the right boiling temperature,so that the ball gets evenly cooked.
- In a separate pan boil milk for 15 minutes,let it gets thicken.Add remaining sugar,cardamon powder,remove from heat .
- When warm mix the orange powder,if you don’t want you can avoid it.Add the rasmalai to the thickened milk,and garnish with blanched cashew,saffron and almonds.Refrigerate till serving.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]TRADITIONAL RAS MALAI RECIPE,
Incoming search terms:
- rasmalai recipe
- ras malai
- Ras Malai recipe
- rasmalai images
- traditional rasmalai recipe
- rasmalai recipe in hindi
- rasmalai recipe with khoya
- rasmalai pics
- indian rasmalai