Prawn Fish Fry Recipe
Discover how to make Shrimp Fry using our easy to make Prawn Fry recipes. Prawn / Shrimp is a sea food, highly nutritious and tasty in nature. Whatever may be the process of cooking it tastes best.
INGREDIENTS of Prawn Fry
- Medium prawns-1/2 kg
- Peppercorns -1 Tblsp
- Table salt -1 tblsp
- Ginger garlic paste-1/4 tsp(optional)
- Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
- Cardamom seeds of 2 pods
- Hot smoked paprika-1/2 tblsp
- Egg whites-1
- Powdered oats or bread crumbs-2 tblsp
- Oil for frying
- Crush the peppercorns, salt, cardamom seeds in a grinder until you have an aromatic mixture.
- Turn out onto a large bowl along with Hot smoked paprika and other spices.
Hand-whisk the egg whites until they are foamy.
- Toss the prawn in the crushed spice mixture turning them so that they are well coated.
- Dip the prawn ( Shrimp ) into the egg white and then in bread crumbs or powdered oats. It is optional.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and stir-fry the spice-coated prawns for 5–7 minutes or until they are cooked through.
- Remove to a serving dish and sprinkle with some more crushed peppercorns and coriander leaves.
- Now Easy Recipes of Prawn fish fry ( Shrimp boasted ) is ready to Serve.
Incoming search terms:
- fish fry recipe