One of the Recipes from Easy Recipes.in recently got Runner up Award from Master Chef India for a most unique dish conducted all over India. This Award selected by Three international best Chef Judges.
I made a version of this traditional kuzhipaniyaram with a stuffing that my children love the most. I can count on getting raves every time I serve them. Try this unique dish of keema starter , you will sure get lots of compliments.
Coming back to compliments, we have received the best compliment by winning the runner-up title for innovative unique dish of MasterChefIndia. How great is that?! they had three professional chefs testing the entries, and among all the foodies, it is very extra special to be chosen.
Our Keema Paniyaram Recipes from www.EasyRecipes.in selected for MasterChef India Runner up Award among many Indian food bloggers participated from all over the world.
Keema Paniyaram ( Crispy Spongy like Muffin ) is a wonderful evening snack for school going kids. Paniyaram will be a more willing food for kids when made with a slight twist in this recipe. For my kids I simply prepared chicken keema with minced onions, little ginger garlic paste, finely chopped chili, garam masala, curry powder, salt, cook everything and finally garnish it with chopped mint and coriander. Add this Keema mixture to the batter ,slightly fold it and use the same process of making Paniyaram.
This KEEMA PANIYARAM is simply a killer tiffin box recipe, your kids would definitely love it.
Meat Ball Sauce
Meat ball recipes is one among the most loved recipes all over the world.Only the way of preparation differs from different continent, but the basic meat ball recipes is the same.The meat ball sauce recipe is a delicacy.This classic meat ball recipes is a good appetizer and a kids friendly recipe.The tasty meatballs in a thick sauce is one of the easy recipes main attraction to any party or occasion.
Marinating Time :10 Minutes
Cook Time :Under 30 Minutes
Prep Time :Under 30 Minutes
Serves :5 People
Yield :Filling lunch for 3, serves 5 as dinner
INGREDIENTS for Sauce:
- Chopped onion -2
- Crushed tomato -4
- Chilli powder -1/2 tsp
- Curry powder – 2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Chopped coriander – 3 tsp
- Mint leaves -a few
- Salt to taste
- Pepper crushed – 1/4 tsp
- Yogurt -3 tbsp
- Cashew paste – 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice -1
- Brown onion paste – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp
INGREDIENTS for Meat Ball:
PREPARATION of curry sauce gravy:
- In a pan add enough oil and add onions,make brown onion, take half of it and make a paste of it and keep aside its optional.
- After frying onion add garam masala, ginger garlic paste ,fry in low flame that it should not burn much.
- Add chilli powder, tomato pureed by hand,salt ,curry powder,cook for 2 minutes.Add yogurt mix well and a glass of water.
- After 5 minutes add add cashew paste, pepper,curry leaves,mint, chopped coriander,cook in slow flame till it thickens,add brown onion paste,if you want add coconut paste also.
- When oil starts separated from the gravy add the fried meat ball in the gravy ,mix gently,cook for 3 minutes for the meat ball to absorb the spiciness and flavor of the gravy.Add lemon juice on top.
- If u want a nice blending texture of a sauce before adding the meat balls you can sieve the gravy to remove all the thick substance in it and get a fine paste like sauce.
- Add the sauce to the pan again now add the meat balls and enjoy the flavorful meat ball sauce with Tortilla or Chappati, Roti,or simply with Ghee Rice.
- Chicken minced can also be used in the same procedure.For barbequed flavor sauce heat a charcoal until red hot.After removing the gravy from the flame place an Aluminium foil paper on top it will not sink inside as the gravy is thick in consistency.
- Place the heated charcoal in the foil paper ,pour 1/2 tsp of oil over the charcoal and close the lid immediately as smoke will arise fast from the charcoal.
- Set aside for 10 minutes, now carefully remove the charcoal. Your barbequed flavor meat ball gravy is ready to serve with any type of Naan.
- Potato, Onion, Carrot-2 in no’s
- Beans-10 in no’s
- Shredded Cabbage-100 gm
- Tomato puree-1cup
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Milk-1/2 cup (optional)
- Spring onion-a few
- Sweet corn-3 tbls
- Cook all the vegetables along with water in a pressure cooker(for 2 to 3 whistles)(except sweet corn you can at last boil) till it gets soft.
- Remove and cool .Blend the cooked vegetables in a mixer and strain the stock.
- Add the vegetable stock in a pan along with tomato puree and boil well till raw smell goes.
- Season with salt and pepper .Add the milk and close the lid. Allow the soup to boil in low flame for a min. Add chopped coriander leaves. You can also garnish with sprouted beans, grated cheese or with toasted bread. Serve it hot. THIS IS WORTH A SUMPTUOUS MEAL. You will never feel hungry. This shourba(soup)is mainly taken for persons dieting and even for diabetic patients, who always feel hungry .This is a good meal for them……can also add boiled lentils,shredded chicken,and even mashed dals and enrich the soup with great flavors,have it hot in winter seasons.
I’m sending this hot sumptuous veg soup for monthly mingle in Harini’s announcement post
Incoming search terms:
- veg shorba
- vegetable shorba
- veg shorba recipe
- shorba recipe vegetarian
- vegetable shorba recipe
- vegetable shorba soup
- shorba recipe for biryani
- shorba for biryani
- Fish – 1 kg (Boneless or Sliced king fish)
- Basmati Rice – 4 cup
- Onion – 3 pcs
- Tomato – 2 pcs
- Cinnamon – 4
- Cardamon – 4
- Cloves – 4
- A punch of coriander leaves
- A few spring of mint leaves
- G.Chili – 10 pcs
- Coriander – 2 tbls
- Turmeric – 1/4 tsp
- Sounf – 1 tbs
- Jeera – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger – 11/2 inc
- Garlic – 1 bulb
- Grind all these items to a smooth paste.
- Fried Onion – 1/2 cup
- Fried Cashew and raisins
- Saffron color
- Kesari Color
- Mixed in 1 tbls lemon juice.
- Soak fish in little turmeric half spoon chili powder, salt, ginger garlic paste fry slightly in a pan. Keep it aside.
- Heat Ghee and oil in a vessel add the spices, cinnamon, cardamon, cloves, add onion, fry till brown,
- Add ginger garlic paste, Salt, Turmeric powder, fry nicely,then add the grind-ed masalas and tomato,
- Add lemon juice,fry until the gravy thickens.Now add the fish slightly stir on a low flame.Till the fish absorbs the masala.
- Cook Rice Separately with two cardamon,cinnamon ,cloves and 1 tbs butter.Pour water about an inch more than the level of rice.
- Cook for 5 minutes and Sim the fire and keep it for 2 min till the rice is half cooked.
- Take a separate vessel put the fish gravy a layer.Followed by a layer of rice,then sprinkle coriander leaves, color mixed in lemon juice ,brown onions,cashew. Continue the same for 3 or 4 layers and Sim the fire for 15 minutes and keep this dum (tightly closed ) after 15 min spicy fish biryani will be ready for serving along with a salad of your taste.. (don’t stir often in case of bone fish since this will make the fish break).
- You can follow the same recipe for chicken also .This is very very easy way of cooking delicious biryani and make your family enjoy this weekend with this new type of Fish Biryani.
I am sending my recipe to APS-RICE EVENT by Anita’s kitchen.
Incoming search terms:
- fish biryani
- seafood biryani
- fish biriyani
- simple fish biryani recipe
- arabic fish biryani
- easy fish biryani recipe