In Easy Recipes for kids today we are going to see one of their favorite dish the Meat Balls.A simple and tasty snack loved by all the kids as a lunch box meal with simply mixed in macaroni or even as a sandwich with bread.Try it out.
- Finely chopped onions of -2
- Chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Minced lamb-400 gm
- Green chillies-3
- Ginger finely chopped-1tsp
- Boiled peas or potatoes-3 tblsp
- Crushed garlic-1 tsp
- Chopped coriander-3 tblsp
- Gram flour-1 tblsp
- Garam Masala-1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder- 1/4 tsp
- Sounf Powder(Fennel) – 1/4 tsp
- Mince the lamb meat with green chillies.
- Mix in all the ingredients chilli powder,salt flour,very finely chopped onions,ginger,garlic,potatoes and peas are optional,finally chopped coriander leaves,and all the powders,Garam Masala is a powdered mixture of equal amounts of cinnamon,cardamom both black and green,coriander seeds,cloves,curry patta leaves half the quantity.
- You can also add raw papaya paste in case of meat kheema as it will tenderize the meat to get well cooked.An egg yolk is also optional to give a fluffiness to the meat ball mixture,for a nice golden brown.
- Mix well and make shapes of a ball flatten it slightly,so that it cooks well .
Heat oil in a pan deep fry the meat balls in medium flame .High flame will burn the meat outside without cooking inside.
- Take the meat balls out in a paper towel when golden brown.
Serve with any salad,along with any main dish .
- Similarly prepare small popcorn sized balls and mix with Spicy Spaghetti.(click for recipe)
- Another variation of this recipe is that you can even make different shapes using cutter of any size and fry in a hard bottomed pan carefully.Kids loves those when made in their favorite shapes.
Incoming search terms:
- meat ball
- meat balls
- kheema balls