One of the Recipes from Easy Recipes.in recently got Runner up Award from Master Chef India for a most unique dish conducted all over India. This Award selected by Three international best Chef Judges.
I made a version of this traditional kuzhipaniyaram with a stuffing that my children love the most. I can count on getting raves every time I serve them. Try this unique dish of keema starter , you will sure get lots of compliments.
Coming back to compliments, we have received the best compliment by winning the runner-up title for innovative unique dish of MasterChefIndia. How great is that?! they had three professional chefs testing the entries, and among all the foodies, it is very extra special to be chosen.
Our Keema Paniyaram Recipes from www.EasyRecipes.in selected for MasterChef India Runner up Award among many Indian food bloggers participated from all over the world.
Keema Paniyaram ( Crispy Spongy like Muffin ) is a wonderful evening snack for school going kids. Paniyaram will be a more willing food for kids when made with a slight twist in this recipe. For my kids I simply prepared chicken keema with minced onions, little ginger garlic paste, finely chopped chili, garam masala, curry powder, salt, cook everything and finally garnish it with chopped mint and coriander. Add this Keema mixture to the batter ,slightly fold it and use the same process of making Paniyaram.
This KEEMA PANIYARAM is simply a killer tiffin box recipe, your kids would definitely love it.
- Potato, Onion, Carrot-2 in no’s
- Beans-10 in no’s
- Shredded Cabbage-100 gm
- Tomato puree-1cup
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Milk-1/2 cup (optional)
- Spring onion-a few
- Sweet corn-3 tbls
- Cook all the vegetables along with water in a pressure cooker(for 2 to 3 whistles)(except sweet corn you can at last boil) till it gets soft.
- Remove and cool .Blend the cooked vegetables in a mixer and strain the stock.
- Add the vegetable stock in a pan along with tomato puree and boil well till raw smell goes.
- Season with salt and pepper .Add the milk and close the lid. Allow the soup to boil in low flame for a min. Add chopped coriander leaves. You can also garnish with sprouted beans, grated cheese or with toasted bread. Serve it hot. THIS IS WORTH A SUMPTUOUS MEAL. You will never feel hungry. This shourba(soup)is mainly taken for persons dieting and even for diabetic patients, who always feel hungry .This is a good meal for them……can also add boiled lentils,shredded chicken,and even mashed dals and enrich the soup with great flavors,have it hot in winter seasons.
I’m sending this hot sumptuous veg soup for monthly mingle in Harini’s announcement post
Incoming search terms:
- veg shorba
- vegetable shorba
- veg shorba recipe
- shorba recipe vegetarian
- vegetable shorba recipe
- vegetable shorba soup
- shorba recipe for biryani
- shorba for biryani
- Prawns-1 kg
- Tomato puree-1/2 cup
- Sombu (sounf)-2 teaspoon
- Chopped green chili-1tbls
- Coriander powder-2 teaspoon
- Thick coconut milk -2 cups
- Chopped garlic-1 tbls
- Curry leaves
Pour oil in a pan add sombu, curry leaves. After it splitters, add onion, sauté until it becomes skin color. Add chopped garlic, green chili, tomato puree, coriander powder. Boil for 2 minutes till oil gets separated followed by prawns and salt.
Cook for 1 minute then add the coconut milk and cook in low flame for 5 more minutes. Lastly add the chopped coriander leaves and close the lid and slow the fire and keep it 1 more minute. The oil gets nicely separated with rich flavors of coconut. Serve it with Nan’s, Rotis or even with Ghee Rice.
Incoming search terms: