One of the Recipes from Easy Recipes.in recently got Runner up Award from Master Chef India for a most unique dish conducted all over India. This Award selected by Three international best Chef Judges.
I made a version of this traditional kuzhipaniyaram with a stuffing that my children love the most. I can count on getting raves every time I serve them. Try this unique dish of keema starter , you will sure get lots of compliments.
Coming back to compliments, we have received the best compliment by winning the runner-up title for innovative unique dish of MasterChefIndia. How great is that?! they had three professional chefs testing the entries, and among all the foodies, it is very extra special to be chosen.
Our Keema Paniyaram Recipes from www.EasyRecipes.in selected for MasterChef India Runner up Award among many Indian food bloggers participated from all over the world.
Keema Paniyaram ( Crispy Spongy like Muffin ) is a wonderful evening snack for school going kids. Paniyaram will be a more willing food for kids when made with a slight twist in this recipe. For my kids I simply prepared chicken keema with minced onions, little ginger garlic paste, finely chopped chili, garam masala, curry powder, salt, cook everything and finally garnish it with chopped mint and coriander. Add this Keema mixture to the batter ,slightly fold it and use the same process of making Paniyaram.
This KEEMA PANIYARAM is simply a killer tiffin box recipe, your kids would definitely love it.
Carrot Halwa Recipes
Gajar halwa, this is one of the famous delight easy recipes in north indian sweet verity. Good for eyesight and Containing Vitamin A. This is saffron flavored carrot halwa.
- Carrot-1 kg (grated finely)
- Milk-1 cup
- Sugar-1 1/2 cup
- Ghee+oil -1 cup
- Khova-300 gms
- Chopped cashew-3 tbls
- Few strands of saffron
- Grate carrots in a mixer not to a smooth paste.
- Put the grated carrot in a pan along with milk, sugar and half of the ghee. A pinch salt, (adding this to all sweets enhances the desserts flavor).
- Boil nicely till the liquids are all absorbed, now add the remaining ghee add stir nicely.
- Add the khova, cashew and stir well till its oil gets separated and forms a ball shaped without touching the vessels sides.
- Now add the saffron strands mixed in a little amount of warm milk.This gives a royal aromatic flavor while it slippers through your tongue.At this stage you can remove it from fire.
- You can either serve hot or refrigerate a little. You can store this even for 7 more days in a refrigerator.
MAKING OF KHOVA:
Boil milk nicely, while boiling add 1tbls lemon juice and cold water a little and switch off the fire leave it aside. The milk will curdle. Now boil again till the water completely gets separated and sieve this khova. Now take the sieved khova in a pan add sugar generously and stir well while boiling till it becomes nicely thick milk sweet, add the saffron, while its still hot, and blend together to get its full flavor.
You can either have this as a dessert by itself or can use in all types of halwas as a rich taste giver.
Easy recipes Tips
(when milks gets curdled slightly don’t waste it throwing out, you can make a delicious sweet out of it by following this method)
This sweet like palkhova or milk khova. Most of the children like this sweet.
Incoming search terms:
Christmas Sweets Easy Recipes
CHRISTMAS IS CELEBRATED ON THE OCCASION OF THE BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST, ON DECEMBER 25. THIS FESTIVAL HAS MANY ASPECTS LIKE SHARING GIFTS, SANTA CLAUS, DECORATION, RELIGIOUS CEREMONIES, DISPLAYING X-MAS TREES,STARS,BELLS,ETC……
- All purpose flour-2 1/4 cup
- Baking powder-1 tsp
- Vanilla powder-1 tsp
- Chocolate chips-2 cup
- Coconut flakes-2 cup
- Butter-1 cup
- White sugar-1 cup
- Brown sugar-1/2 cup
- Chopped almonds – 4 tbls
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 degree.
- Take a bowl add the melted butter and sugar. Beat until fluffy along with the egg.
- Add one by one, salt, vanilla powder, flour, baking powder and stir to a creamed mixture.
- Now add the chocolate chips,coconut flakes, (JUST TO GIVE A TRADITIONAL INDIAN TOUCH) chopped almonds and blend it together.
- Take a spoonful of this mixture and place it in a cookie sheets(baking sheet), and place in the oven for8 to 10 minutes.
- Let it cool in the sheet for5 min, before removing..
- This delicious cookie with creamy chocolate drops, is simply cool and yummy……..its sure a divine delight for all chocolate lovers….
- YOU CAN ALSO PREPARE COOKIES IN DIFFERENT DELIGHTFUL SHAPES.
I AM SENDING THIS DIVINE DELIGHT OF COCONUT-CHOCOLATE COOKIES TO THE EVENT GLOBAL KADAI JAN 2010 HOSTED BY CILANTRO
Incoming search terms:
- chocolate cookies
- chocolate cookie
- chocolate cookies recipe
- chocolate cookie recipe
- chocolate biscuit recipe
- choc cookies
- easy christmas cookies
- easy christmas cookie recipes
- christmas easy coolie recipe
- christmas cookie recipes
ARABIAN BASBOUSA SEMOLINA CAKE
This basbousa Semolina cake special dish in Ramadan if-tar time. This is very simple to cook.
- Melted butter-200 gm
- Condensed milk-1 tin
- Baking powder-1 1/2 tbls
- Semolina(rava)-2 cups
- Ground almonds-1 cup
- Water- 1cup
- Sugar-2 cups
- Water- 1 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice-1 tbls
- Rosewater- 1 tbls
- Almonds crushed-1 tbls
- Mix butter,Condensed milk,Baking powder well to a smooth paste.Add water,semolina and almonds and stir well till all gets combined well.
- Pour the mixture in a baking tin. Bake in 190°c preheated oven for 35 minutes,or until its golden in top.
- Remove and pour the syrup all over. Refrigerate to cool it completely. Cut into diamond shapes and serve as snack.
Preparation Of Syrup
- Boil sugar and water in a pan. Simmer for 10 min. Remove and mix lemon juice, almonds and rose water.
- This Arabic sweet basbousa or the semolina cake should be loose and soft in texture unless like cakes. Decorate on top with almonds and pistas, and enjoy this delightful dessert.
Incoming search terms:
- rava cake
- basbousa recipe with condensed milk
- basbousa recipe
- Semolina Cake Recipe
- easy basbousa recipe
- semolina cake
- semolina recipes
- condensed milk cake
- best basbousa recipe