This easy recipe for tasty coleslaw. This easy recipe can be made from simple easy available things from your kitchen
The word “cole slaw” comes from the Dutch word koolsla, meaning cabbage salad.It is a kind of salad with raw cabbage shredded finely which is a perfect side dish salad for roasted non-veg and barbecue.
It is very creamy and luxurious salad,you can make it in home which tastes the same as any fast food restaurants and KFC.
- Cabbage, finely shredded-4 cups
- Carrot finely grated-1cup
- Skim yogurt-1/2 cup
- Mayonnaise-4 tblsp
- Fresh cream-4 tblsp
- Sugar-1 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a salad bowl,mash a little with hands to enhance the flavor all over.
- The flavors of this coleslaw improves with time, so make it several hours in advance.
- It’s tastes better even the next day,keep it refrigerated ,it stands for more than two days.
- Just give it a good stir,before serving,since this fresh creamy salad does have a tendency to separate because of the yogurt used.
- Serve this easy ,luxurious ,creamy dressed carrot coleslaw recipe in a bowl with any barbecued or grilled dish.