In Easyrecipes dot In we have lots of quick and Easy Food Recipes like this .This Easy Recipe can be made with all types of domestic mushrooms.
Mushrooms are finely diced, seasoned mixed with the pancake batter prepared and cooked into thin pancakes.This is an easy breakfast recipe.
- Mushrooms-250 gm
- Diced onion-2 tblsp
- Butter-50 gm
- Garlic cloves-2
- Cumin powder-1/2 tblsp
- Turmeric powder-a pinch
- Coriander leaves a few spring
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Self-raising flour-1cup
- Buckwheat flour-2 tblsp
- Baking powder-i tblsp
- Milk-250 ml
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Mix together the flours, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Add eggs and milk and beat it to a smooth batter,to a consistency of single cream.
- Cut the mushrooms into tiny bits. Melt the butter in a non-stick pan and add the chopped garlic and mushrooms.
- Fry over a moderate heat for a few minutes stirr frequently, until it is half cooked.Add the turmeric,cumin powder ,stir well and add salt to taste, cook until all the juices have evaporated and dry.
- Season with black pepper. Mix this with the batter already prepared along with chopped coriander.
- Grease a hard bottom pan with a little oil and when hot, pour small amounts of the mushroom pancake batter on to the griddle.
- Cook for a few minutes until bubbly, a little dry around the edges, and the underside is golden and then flip over.When the other side is cooked remove and place it in a dish towel.
- This mushroom pancake batter makes around 20 pancakes.
Arrange the warm pancakes on a serving plate and serve with any curry or simply a salad.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Wild Mushroom Pancakes,
Incoming search terms: